- This event has passed.
WRSA U11-U19 Registration Deadline for Spring Season
There are several key changes to this Spring:
- Deadlines were moved up to early January.
- U11-U19 teams are Thursday, January 7.
- U5-U10 teams are Thursday, January 21.
- A $10-per-day penalty fee will be assessed to any team that registers after their division’s deadline.
- Reasons for the earlier deadlines and late registration fee are because as WRSA grows, scheduling and placement meetings are requiring additional time. Teams registering late results in division changes that create delays.
- Good news is to avoid any penalty fees, each team is only required to complete the online team application. The team application may be completed in less than 2 minutes. It is considered a placeholder for your team. We do not need your player forms/registration or player fees by the team deadline, just the online team application.
To finalize your registration the following items are required:
- Team Application – online form provides the team name, division requested, and team contact
- Schedule Conflict – conflicts received on or before the division deadline will be submitted for scheduling. If a team does not submit a conflict prior to start of scheduling, there is no guarantee of any blocked dates.
- Team Fee – paid in full
Player changes, adds, or releases are not included in the registration deadlines or requirements. All player or coach changes must be submitted on or before the coach’s meeting on Thursday, February 18 to have your team ready for your first game.
We want to make your season a success, so let us know how we can help you!
– WRSA Office Staff