1. Encourage positive sportsmanship by your players and your spectators by being a positive example.
2. You will be accountable for your spectators behavior as well as their own. Help your team's spectators and players regain control if they get inappropriately carried away with their emotions.
3. Be Supportive and accept wins and losses. Give positive feedback to players.
4. Interact positively with captains and players of opposing team or do not interact with them at all.
5. Do not openly or directly criticize the referee before, during or after games.
6. Any Formal complaint shall only be done in writing by you to the Director of Officials. Without referees there is no game.
7. If any player is issued a red card, he/she is ejected from the complex at that very moment, which includes the parking lot, for the remainder of that game. Further suspension will be determined by the League Director.
8. Any player who receives a red card suspension cannot return to the Stryker Sports Complex, Stryker Parking lot or any property thereof, for ANY reason until the suspension is served.
9. Any player who touches, bumps, physically contacts or verbally abuses a game official or Stryker Staff shall be guilty of violent conduct and immediately suspended from the Stryker Sports Complex for a minimum of one year and potentially suspended permanently.
10. If the referee terminates a game due to conduct of captains, player or spectator all disciplinary action will be decided by the League Director. If any captain/player/spectator involved with a particular team gives the referee cause to terminate a game, the victory will be awarded to the opposing team.