1. Encourage positive sportsmanship by example. Remember that this game is for the kids to enjoy, don’t ruin that for them.
2. Help your team’s parents regain control if they get inappropriately carried away with their emotions and
graciously accept these reminders when offered by other parents.
3. Be supportive and accept wins and losses. Give positive feedback to players.
4. Do not coach. Leave the coaching to the coaches.
5. Interact positively with parents of opposing team or do not interact with them at all.
6. Do not openly or directly criticize the referee before, during or after games.
7. Any formal complaint shall only be done in writing by the head coach of the team to the Director of
Officials. Recognize that many of the referees are young and are learning to referee. Support their learning efforts
as you do youth players because with out them there is no game.
8. If a parent/spectator is removed from the sideline by game officials or Field Administration due to inappropriate behavior or language, he/she is ejected from the complex, which includes the
parking lot, for the remainder of that game. The length of the suspension will be determined by the
WRSA Disciplinary Committee.
9. Any parent/spectator removed from the sideline by game officials or Field Administration for any reason cannot return to the Stryker Sports
Complex, Stryker parking lot or any property thereof, for ANY reason until the suspension is served. This includes games you may have with any other children.
10. Any parent/spectator, who touches, bumps, physically contacts or verbally abuses a game official
or WRSA staff member, shall be guilty of violent conduct and immediately suspended from the Stryker Sports
Complex for a minimum of one year and potentially suspended permanently.
11. Multiple suspensions by a parent/spectator will be reviewed by WRSA Disciplinary Committee. Your prior history
will impact the length of your suspension.
12. If the referee terminates a game due to conduct of a parent/spectator, any disciplinary action will be decided by the WRSA Disciplinary Committee. If any parent/spectator involved with a team which gives the referee cause to terminate a game, the
victory will be awarded to the opposing team.
OFFICIAL THERAPY GROUP OF THE STRYKER SPORTS COMPLEX
Stay Connected to Stryker on Social Media